Monday, February 27, 2012

Preparing For The Bead Soup Blog Hop

The day of the reveal is getting close!  I finished my first piece over the weekend and the plan for the second piece is solidified in my mind.  I just have to get out to the store today to purchase one more element.

Here's the photo of the beads & bits that my partner, Fay, sent for me to create with in case you missed them before.


I have started the draft of my Bead Soup Blog Hop post, and I will take photos during the week.  While pondering how to display my pieces for picture taking, I realized that we have a mannequin around here that will work perfectly.  Why had I never thought of using it before?


March 3rd is the day of the big reveal when we all get to show what we created with the bead soup we received from our partners.  Stay tuned.

3 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower of yours. Can't wait to see what you create! I love your soup mix! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your bead soup & the focal is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done!!! Lovely happy pieces!

    ReplyDelete