Saturday, April 12, 2014

Focus on Life: Week 15


Week 15: A Moment of Focus
Allow yourself to focus on one moment,
one subject. A crisp, clear
moment of focus.

Being present each moment is the only way
to enjoy life to the fullest.


I, not events, have the power to make me happy
or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.
Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet.
I have just one day, today,
and I'm going to be happy in it.
 ~~Groucho Marx~~

To see the Moments of Focus for the other participants, check out the links below...


6 comments:

  1. Great picture, i love the shadow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post this week Bonnie. I like the sayings you picked and the great shadom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photo, and wonderfully, wise words :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the sentiments of both quotes in your post today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photo Bonnie! And some good words of wisdom!

    ReplyDelete