Friday, June 20, 2014

De-Clutter Project 2014 - Week 25

Well, week 25 has been about as unproductive as last week was. Aside from taking some books and an ugly old mirror to the thrift store, not much else was accomplished.

This is a busy time of year for me, lots of weekend vending events and, therefore, a lot of preparation for them from Monday to Friday. I met with my pewter supplier and picked up the new cloak clasps and pendants I need for Faery Fest. This is always a fun two day event and I might even make a bit of money too.

I did receive my very first artist trading card in the mail this week. My swap partner is very creative and I've learned a few techniques that I had not thought of using. I'm so delighted with the time and effort that went into creating it.


What area do you intend to tackle this week? What do you think you will find? More importantly, what will you do with it? I hope you accomplished more than I did this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment