Monday, October 12, 2015

A New Year Begins

This is me as a Peanuts character
No, I have not lost my mind nor have I been time-warped to January 1st, 2016. Today is my birthday, so technically, I am beginning a new year on this planet.

And how else would one begin their day of celebration but to be at the laundromat at the crack of dawn. *smile*  At least that task was finished early enough that I can enjoy the rest of the day.

One of my goals for this year is to post to the blog more often, perhaps not daily, but several times a week at least. Sometimes it might only be a quote that has inspired me, some days I may ramble on for what will seem like an eternity. Please bear with me through it all.

This year is going to be better than the last one has been; the last two years, in truth. So much has happened to me over that time, most of it less than desirable, unwanted, unplanned and unnecessary. I will not recount the many trials and tragedies I've endured right now, although at some point I may examine some of them for the purpose of improving my situation. Just know that I'm determined things will be different moving forward.

Accept what is,
let go of what was, 
and have faith in what
will be.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Bonnie, and enjoy this new path you are walking into the future!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Yvonne. I expect that you will be walking along with me from time to time on that path.

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday Bonnie! I help this upcoming year treats you kindly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Shaiha. I hope it treats me well also. I think I'm due for a good one.

      Delete