Thursday, February 9, 2017

Art Everywhere

Wherever I am, being surrounded by art makes me happy. I even have art displayed in my small cubicle at work. My heart art tags adorn the walls and I have several ATCs on mini easels on my CPU and desk.

Here is where I spend my weekdays, Monday to Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.

You can see my heart art challenge tags are prominently displayed on the wall. By the end of the year, there will be 52 tags hanging there. I hope that I have enough space for them all!


I also showcase several ATCs around my workspace, alternating them with new ones each week. Currently displayed are a set of cards I traded for with someone in Dubai. I love all the detail and the texture on these cards.



And yes, that IS Cookie Monster you see sitting off in the corner. He was gifted to me by a fellow employee after I wore a fluffy blue scarf to work one day that was exactly the same colour.



4 comments:

  1. I would be exactly the same way if I had an office job like you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I even have a crocheted afghan the my mother made for me on the chair. It keeps me warm when it gets a bit chilly in there.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I don't think a workspace has to be stark and boring to be productive.

      Delete